1. Creates an environment that is consistent with the company’s values and objectives.
2. Responsibilities of patient case/caseload management include the management of operations of a single therapy site. Working with the Center Manager, assure efficient caseload management and scheduling of patients.
3. Manages one therapy site, with the direct report of clinical and non-clinical personnel.
4. Assists, as part of the Center Manager’s management team, in strategic planning and implementation.
5. Assists in developing fiscal budgets for the site.
6. Maintains site responsibility for ensuring site profitability (meet/exceed net revenues and profit before
tax). Justifies monthly Profit and Loss Statement negative variance for areas of responsibility, including
referrals, visits, charge/visit, and expenses.
7. Ensures appropriate productivity and staffing levels, ensuring quality of care through appropriate staffing
levels. Identify open positions and hire clinical staff in conjunction with the Center Manager. Organizes
daily work schedule to maintain optimal patient care.
8. Conducts and/or assists with orientation of staff and training of staff to implement Outpatient Division
clinical programs and operational objectives.
9. Working with the Center Manager, conduct accurate and timely Performance Planning and Reviews
(PP&R) of site staff with specific focus on development plans. Provide developmental opportunities for
current staff, including participation in local and regional professional meetings and college relations’
activities, and patient care skills development opportunities for clinical staff as appropriate to ensure
good quality of care. Recommend staff for recognition.
10. With the Center Manager, manage all employee relation’s issues and ensure compliance with equitable
application of Human Resource Policy and Procedures; seek assistance of Human Resources when
needed. Monitor and accomplish area-specific retention objectives within site.
11. Conducts site meetings monthly with site staff to resolve operating issues and provide clinical in-services.
12. Approves all purchase order requests while ensuring effective cost management.
13. Ensures positive moral, to include resolving employee issues while rewarding success.
14. Ensure Select Medical, State, Federal and Customer Relations, Policies & Procedures and patient care
standards are met in assigned centers. Serve as clinical resource and implement Outpatient Division
15. Conduct routine quality assurance and corporate compliance audits in the assigned site. Audit
compliance with health and safety policies and procedures on an annual basis.
16. Ensure strong physician and payor relations and coordinate implementation of clinical specialty programs
as requested by the customer.
17. Subject to limitations imposed by State and/or local law
BA/BS Degree in Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy or related field required.
Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy License required.
Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification.
Effective organizational, time management and planning skills.
Works independently without encouragement.
Effective organizational skills for accurate, concise and organized oral and written skills for report writing
and presentation of information.
Ability to demonstrate exceptional judgment with respect to patient status, safety referral and wellbeing.
Good problem solving skills, to include the ability to identify and prioritize issues in a responsive manner
and implement and execute action plan on a timely basis.
Required to be proficient in Windows based office technologies (ex Word, Excel).