For six decades, Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation has pioneered the course of physical medicine and rehabilitation and is a recognized leader for stroke, brain, spinal cord injuries and work with amputees and orthopedic /neurological rehabilitation. Consistently named to the prestigious 'America's Best Hospitals' list by US News & World Report. Kessler has set the gold standard in medical rehabilitation and is ranked as one of the top two rehabilitation hospitals in the nation
and the leading rehabilitation hospital in the East.
Completes daily assignments as directed by a nurse including:
- Assists patients with daily activities
- Provides patients with bed pans/urinals, cleans urinary devices; is competent in application of urinary devices.
- Empties bedside drainage bags and keeps records of the patient's intake and output during the entire shift;reports information to the nurse.
- Assists or prepares patient for examination or treatment
- Transports patient to and from therapy/radiology/appointments
- Makes bed daily. Maintains tidiness of the patient’s room as needed
- Obtains vital signs (temperature, pulse, respirations) as directed.
- Answer all call lights and report any problems to the charge nurse or designee.
must be able to work alternate weekends.